The Dangerous Summer-Reach for the Sun
10:19 PM | Author: swizcore
I know I know, I rip on music reviewers then what do I do? I'm not reviewing, I'm just offering my opinion. This album really disappointed me. It sounds like a studio album written for the sole purpose of having an album released to tour. It shares none of the energy, creative song structure or emotion of the bands previous release. It even managed to turn one of the great songs from their previous album into a likewise ho hum song. Really bummed on the album; I hope their next album is written at home or on the road with the emotional intensity and creative structures the old album showed they are capable of.
Kevin
-- Post From My iPhone

|
This entry was posted on 10:19 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: